HAMMER lockup

Gergo Szakal bastyaelvtars at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 09:13:11 PDT 2008

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 17:00:17 -0700 (PDT)
Matthew Dillon <dillon at apollo.backplane.com> wrote:

>     I would like to try to duplicate your stress test.  I will drop my
>     test box down to 256M of ram but can you give me some idea on the
>     torrent test you are doing?  I want HAMMER to work reliably
> regardless of the load down to 64-128M of system ram.

Well I have not done anything just downloaded files via a T3 line. I
can supply my rtorrent.rc file if necessary.

Oh, and before the lockup, rtorrent stopped the torrents due to low
diskspace (which was not true).

--
Gergo Szakal MD <bastyaelvtars at gmail.com>
University Of Szeged, HU

/* Please do not CC me with replies, thank you. */