Virtual Kernel hogs up space

Nirmal Thacker thacker.nirmal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 10:20:36 PDT 2008

No I am talking about the space taken up by the virtual kernel file[s]
in my host kernel. For eg in my host kernel the /mnt directory is
filled with the virtual kernel tree. Since I did not allocate much
space to my / partition of the host system the disk space is filled
beyond 100% and i get bombarded with filesystem full errors when i
turn off the host

I am doing this on my machine. Not the leaf accounts.

Nirmal