GSoC: LiveCD

VOROSKOI Andras voroskoi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 06:36:31 PDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 12:34:11PM +0200, Louisa Luciani wrote:
> Perhaps we can begin by discussing the desktop environment/window
> manager (Everyone who has emailed me so far has a different opinion on
> this). e.g. What are your experiences? Do we want more qt or gtk programs?

I think using qt/kde would be easier. As the size does not count to much
on a DVD using 100+ gnome apps would be a bit harder. So I would start
with KDE if I were you.
xfce4 is also a good one imo and should be also faster than kde, but
i've never tried kde4.
And the most important is ratpoison of course :)

--
voroskoi