New site design

Sdävtaker sdavtaker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 09:34:37 PDT 2008

I really liked the new bar plain color :-)
The green-red plants were getting me blind, the light blue is a lot
more eye-friendly :-)
About logo, i belive the old one is cool to be placed same place it
were, but a 3d-mascot can work too adding a little backward
compatibility in the colors, the green circle can be used as a landing
spot in the 3d version and make a full logo conversion that way.
Anyway, I would use the 3d mascot further inside the navigation and
not in the index. Maybe in a "fanart" or "visual resources" section,
or use it as mascot for the "DragonFly with X" version.
About navigation I didnt found big changes, everything usefull goes to
the wiki and it has a raw wiki design, it will be cool to port the new
design to the wiki when done.
Sdav

--
Sdävtaker prays to Rikku goddess for a good treasure.