enigmail

Stephane Russell stephane.russell at videotron.ca
Wed Jul 2 21:22:08 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I've just succeeded to install enigmail on SeaMonkey/DFBSD-1.12.2.
enigmail didn't work with the pkgsrc built. I had to rebuild SeaMonkey
and enigmail apart with a .mozconfig matching the options used by the
pkgsrc version. I think that enigmail requires a mozilla build with
. mozconfig to be binary compatible with it. I'm actually testing this
hypothesis.

If anyone have any information that would help on this matter, please
send it to me.  If there is no enigmail work in progress for DFBSD, and
if nobody oppose to it, I would like to contribute to add a enigmail
pkgsrc to DFBSD, and also make a working xpi available on the enigmail
web site.

Thanks.

SR