console

Zbigniew Baniewski zb at ispid.com.pl
Sun Jul 27 07:01:23 PDT 2008

Hallo - a question from a person pretty new to DragonFlyBSD:

As I can see, DragonFlyBSD uses just cons25 terminal, taken from FreeBSD
most probably. I would to ask: is there support for smacs/rmacs strings
planned? It's needed for full internationalization of text-console, without
a loss of semigraphics.

Uh, I forgot - another one: I read, that DragonFlyBSD has two releases
yearly. Wouldn't be reasonable to switch to "rolling release" model then? It
could mean less work for both the users ant the devs... what do you think?
--
				pozdrawiam / regards

						Zbigniew Baniewski