Mirrors don't have ISOs yet - waiting on release announcement

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Jul 20 10:38:20 PDT 2008

    The mirrors don't have the ISOs yet.  It looks like we will have to
    wait on the 2.0 announcement for another day.  I am going to put up a
    filler page today.

    People with administrative control over their mirror sites, please
    try to kick the mirrors in the shin so they continue attempting to
    get the ISO from crater's iso-images directory.  My outgoing bandwidth
    is maxed out, but well managed.  I can get 5KBytes/sec testing from
    an outside host so I'm not sure why the mirrors stalled out overnight.

    In anycase, we're there, we're just not ALL there :-)

					<dillon at backplane.com>