DragonFlyBSD 2.0 RELEASE SCHEDULE - Release will be on 20 July 2008

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Jul 11 13:56:59 PDT 2008

:The patch for the issues from 9.3.5 to 9.3.5-P1 (minus win32 and doc)
:applies fine to your HEAD contrib/bind-9.3 (which is 9.3.4-P1) other than
:a few RCS ident conflicts.
:
:The original patch is on pkgbox at /home/reed/9.3.5-P1.patch and the
:updated src is at /home/reed/dragonfly/src/contrib/bind-9.3/
:
:I am doing a test build now on HEAD. Should I be testing with a specific
:tag?
:
:I have tested the security fixes on DragonFly a few times (watching random
:source ports) but not built from DragonFly source yet.

    HEAD is fine.  We don't branch until Sunday.

    I'll leave it in your court then, please commit the fix when you feel it
    is ready!

					<dillon at backplane.com>