DragonFlyBSD 2.0 RELEASE SCHEDULE - Release will be on 20 July 2008

Rumko rumcic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 13:10:54 PDT 2008

Matthew Dillon wrote:

>     The release is scheduled for Sunday 20-July-2008!  We have about a week
>     left!
>
>     I will be branching the code base this Sunday (13-July-2008).
>     HAMMER development through next week will continue to occur on HEAD
>     and then be synced to 2.0 for the release.
>
>     --
>
>     We have a security issue with BIND that needs to be resolved, could
>     someone take on that task?  I would prefer that just the patch be
>     committed to the current code base if possible, I do not want to bring
>     in a whole new BIND this late in the game.
>
>     Now is the time for people to list their must-haves and would-likes
>     for the release!  Please use this thread.  I'll start it off:
>
>     * BIND security fix
>
>     * PkgSrc binary packages build for the release
>
>     Any takers for each of the above items?
>
> -Matt

Hmm, I'd like nataraid to be updated (there is a code bounty for it ... but
this might be a too big of a change for this release?) ... Don't know about
anyone else, but since HAMMER should work for non-root FS', I don't see
anything other that I'd really need in this release.

(well you did say "Now is the time for people to list their must-haves and
would-likes for the release!")
--
Regards,
Rumko