wiki unbroken

Hasso Tepper hasso at estpak.ee
Thu Jan 31 05:39:13 PST 2008

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
> On Thu, January 31, 2008 1:54 am, Hasso Tepper wrote:
> > Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
> >> How about now?  I think it was missing the language packs that it
> >> looks for when encountering a browser that's using a language
> >> different than the default.  (This is not documented in the somewhat
> >> unfocused install/upgrade docs, so I'm taking a wild stab.)
> >
> > Nope. It seems to solve problem with languages moinmoin has
> > translations to (tested with de), but it's not the case for Estonian
> > (et) I happen to use ;).
>
> Estonian isn't in the language packs supplied with MoinMoin:
>
> http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.cgi/SystemPagesSetup

Exactly.

> Did it work before?

Yes, it did.

> I wonder if there's an Estonian module floating out there somewhere ...

If it would, I'd switch to English probably. These wiki UI translations
tend to be very crappy :). But that's not the point anyway. It must not
break if browser says it prefers language server application doesn't know
about. I'm sure there are many more languages moinmoin doesn't know about
out there ;)

--
Hasso