Wiki Spam again

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Sun Jan 27 10:41:14 PST 2008

On Sun, January 27, 2008 11:23 am, Matthias Schmidt wrote:

> To second that, we have already some registered users adding spam to the
wiki (see Recent Changes).  We need to delete these accounts as well.

There's about 210 users listed in there, many of those should go.  I'll
work on that, though it looks like it's not something I can do in bulk.
The accounts have to be disabled, not deleted, for the usual reasons of
data integrity.

> BTW:  I cannot delete pages any longer.  The entry is gray ... is that
intended?

Oops, no.  When I explicitly set it to allow known users write access,
that access which was in the default set was overwritten.  It should be
fixed now.