Mounting dragonfly ufs in freebsd

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Jan 31 11:30:35 PST 2008

:Hi,
:yesterday I tried to boot FreeBSD 6.2 to see how well my raid driver is doing.
:However freebsd devfs only detected amrd0s1a which mounted fine.
:
:I know this might be a little off topic for the DragonFly lists but
:maybe someone could give me a pointer in the right direction to be
:able to mount d-g.
:
:Best regards,
:Jonas Trollvik

    The DragonFly disklabel extends to 16 partitions but I would have
    expected FreeBSD to detect a-h.  I'm afraid they aren't really designed
    to be compatible, so its quite possible that FreeBSD wouldn't.  You
    may be stuck.