No subject

Unknown Unknown
Wed Jan 30 10:45:38 PST 2008

org>
From: Matthew Dillon <dillon at apollo.backplane.com>
Subject: Re: rsync considered superior
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 10:41:54 -0800 (PST)
BestServHost: crater.dragonflybsd.org
References: <slrnfoqcit.k9s.vs1 at quark.hightek.org> <478D3794.2040400 at fs.ei.tum.de> <slrnfoqu3g.gd8.vs1 at quark.hightek.org> <478DF803.3000400 at fs.ei.tum.de> <slrnfp0rjk.5v5.vs1 at quark.hightek.org> <4790a882$0$856$415eb37d at crater_reader.dragonflybsd.org> <slrnfp3ctd.fm0.vs1 at quark.hightek.org> <slrnfq06r3.n2j.vs1 at quark.hightek.org> <47A06593.2070604 at fs.ei.tum.de> <47a08d18$0$847$415eb37d at crater_reader.dragonflybsd.org> <47A095D4.30707 at fs.ei.tum.de> <47a0b51a$0$854$415eb37d at crater_reader.dragonflybsd.
org>