No subject

Unknown Unknown
Mon Jan 21 15:36:11 PST 2008

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode at fs.ei.tum.de>
Subject: Re: cvsup
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 00:30:44 +0100
BestServHost: crater.dragonflybsd.org
Sender: users-errors at crater.dragonflybsd.org

walt wrote:
> Anyway, you created a DragonFly-git repo at http://repo.or.cz but it
> is out of date now.  They do offer an automatic update service, which
> sounds very good:  "In the mirror mode, we will check the remote
> repository at the URL you give us every hour and if we spot any changes=
,
> we will grab them, mirror them and show them in our gitweb interface."
>=20
> Is there any reason not to take advantage of their very kind offer?

It is running in mirror mode, but for that I'd have to keep updating the =

git repo I used to generate upstream.  Now my repo converter is fairly=20
complete, but it missed one or the other manual repo activity :/, so the =

git repo is unhappy right now.  Plus there is a bug somewhere which makes=
=20
it eat memory (when converting freebsd), like homer is eating donuts.  So=
=20
either somebody will give me a hand or it'll have to wait until I have=20
enough time to fix it myself.

cheers
   simon

--=20
Work - Mac      +++  space for low =E2=82=AC=E2=82=AC=E2=82=AC NOW!1  +++=
      Campaign     \ /