how to get dragonfly and freebsd source code

dark0s Optik shiftcoder at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 04:55:31 PST 2008

I'm reading a book about general architecture of microprocessors, and
I am reading also a book of UltraSPARC microprocessor. I would like to
learn how to program a processor, but in C language, and not in
assembly!
I would like to port a OS over UltraSPARC, for istance over DragonFly.

> Well I'm not so sure about websites containing everything you need to
> know, but there's a good order to doing these things. Like first
> learning a simple 8-bit Motorola CPU just to get familiar with the
> different parts of the processor and how it can be expanded. Then go on
> to MIPS, because it's coherent and learn about all the different
> optimization techniques. Then perhaps go on to x86 *shudder*. I'd
> recommend going to a University library.
>
> --
> Robert Luciani <rluciani at gmail.com>
> Chalmers University of Technology, SWE

only the paranoid will survive