drm/dri update

Hasso Tepper hasso at estpak.ee
Thu Jan 10 00:07:51 PST 2008

Some comments after playing with it.

* I'd like to see committed into upstream, that would make reporting bugs
  against upstream easier.
  detected. Btw, coretemp(4) has same problem :(.
* Anyone pinged LibMesa(-dri) maintainer regarding this tiny mklib fix? I
  can't push it upstream. mklib mesa is using needs much more patching
  than this little fix and I don't have time for that at the moment.

And just for info. There seems to be a lot of issues with i965 chips. I'm
not sure which of these (and whether at all) are our problems, but I'll
try to bug upstream about all issues.

Anyway, good work and please commit ASAP (both our CVS and upstream)! :)

--
Hasso