laptop lcd vs external lcd panel Xorg

Ezra Drummond ezra at cwjamaica.com
Fri Feb 29 11:46:37 PST 2008

mustkaru wrote:
On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 6:52 PM, Justin C. Sherrill
<justin at shiningsilence.com> wrote:

On Thu, February 28, 2008 1:50 pm, mustkaru wrote:

 > Thanks, am looking forward to 1.12 bin packages! Could you possibly
 > send an announcement to the list too?
 I will - it took I think 8 days to get through the first build for 1.10,
 so it'll be a little while.

Can I ask which command one should use to build binary packages so
they'll be left say in /usr/pkg/packages/All ? Can I recursively build
say all packages for gnome this way? And, which NetBSD pkgsrc.tgz
should I use, the current one (which one is used for building the
official binary packages for 1.12.0)?
thanks, Must

--

# cd /usr/pkgsrc/meta-pkgs/gnome && bmake package clean will build
binary gnome package and its dependencies and place them in