Introduction

Sdävtaker sdavtaker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 09:52:16 PST 2008

If you use "dragonflies names" one starting with each alphabeth
letter, like big storms, then you can use names and still have a
pretty nice order, since after the "i dont know the name starting with
A" you got the "i dont know the name starting with B" but sure you
will have the "i got no idea wich version is this one, starting with J
branch starting with L, RC4".
So... 1.12... right? ;-)
Sdav

--
Sdävtaker prays to Rikku goddess for a good treasure.