nfs4v (was: Re: should we use atomic instructions to manipulate vmstats.v_wire_count?)

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Feb 5 10:37:08 PST 2008

:
:If I understood, you want to port NFSv4 over DragonFly BSD.
:I would like to help in nfsv4 porting.
:
:I must to contact anyone?

    Nope, just start working on it.  If you want a leaf.dragonflybsd.org
    account for the purposes of putting up patches for download, just
    email me your public ssh key (dsa) and prefered account name.  Since
    they'd likely be pretty big its better to make them available for
    download instead of including them in postings.

					<dillon at backplane.com>