[Slightly OT] Booting DragonFly/FreeBSD with grub2

walt wa1ter at myrealbox.com
Thu Feb 21 18:05:15 PST 2008

The alpha-quality grub2 boot loader is now able to boot
DragonFly using either the traditional /boot/loader, or
the sleek and sexy way of booting the kernel directly,
without /boot/loader.
I've tested grub2 only on the x86 standard PC so I can't
comment on any other architecture -- though I doubt that
grub2 is ready for anything more just yet.
You may need a couple of hints to get it working, and I'd
be happy to help if anyone wants/needs it.
:pserver:anonymous at cvs.savannah.gnu.org:/sources/grub