DragonFly 1.12 Released!

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Feb 26 12:15:32 PST 2008

    Hello everyone!  We are happy to say that the 1.12 release is now
    available!

	http://www.dragonflybsd.org/

    This release is primarily a maintainance update.  A lot of work has been
    done all over the kernel and userland.  There are no new big-ticket items
    though we have pushed the MP lock further into the kernel.

    The 2.0 release is scheduled for mid-year.

    Of the current big-ticket item work, the new HAMMER filesystem is almost
    to the alpha stage of development and is expected to be production ready
    by the mid-year 2.0 release.