PKGSRCGFE=PKGSRC GRAPHICAL FRONT END

dark0s Optik shiftcoder at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 09:56:19 PST 2008

I'm quite sure that GTK+ 2.x library has got functions for all operations,
and also for operations that you want to implement.
I didn't understand that you intend with

"one can make multiple changes and then execute them at once"

because I don't know Aptitude, but we can boundle strive us to realize
a graphical user interface that it has that feature. I'd like implement a GUI
because it's easest to use, and that is important for managing large
numbers of servers
in enterprise server farm.

savio