[GSoC] beastie.4th problem

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Aug 18 20:43:24 PDT 2008

:Hi!
:I want to add a fancy menu to the LiveDVD to allow users at boot time to choose between UP, SMP and SMP-NOAPIC kernels.
:Does anybody know how to get the following piece of code to do that?
:I've tried a great number of combinations (just guessing) to no avail. :(
:
:  		then
:+		dup bootsmpkey @ = if
:+			s" /kernel.smp/modules" s" module_path" setenv
:+			s" /kernel.smp/kernel" boot
:+		then
:+		dup bootsmpnoapickey @ = if
:+			s" /kernel.smp/modules" s" module_path" setenv
:+			0 s" /kernel.smp/kernel.noapic" boot
		       ^^^
		       THIS EXTRA ZERO

:+		then
:  		dup bootsafekey @ = if
:  			s" arch-i386" environment? if
:  				s" acpi_load" unsetenv
:--
:Louisa Luciani

    I'm in the dark when it comes to forth code, but I'm wondering
    if that extra '0' might be causing an issue.

					<dillon at backplane.com>