zipped ISO in addition to gz?

Sunnz sunnzy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 08:32:45 PDT 2008

You don't really need "the gzip" client, as in, "GNU Zip client" for
Windows to uncompress gzip, programs like WinRAR and 7zip are usually
fine for Windows, 7zip for example is free and open source and just a
very small download... well if you can download an ISO, you surely can
download 7zip.

--
This e-mail may be confidential. You may not copy, forward,
distribute, or, use any part of it. Note, this text has no effective