how is Roundup working?

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Fri Sep 28 18:51:32 PDT 2007

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:

> I've found the RoundUp software appealing because it's relatively
> straightforward; it marks emails and tracks them.
>
> I've set up and used Request Tracker a number of times, and it's very
> flexible.  I prefer it because of its added features, but it may be
> overkill for what you're covering.

Thanks for the note. Today I started to setup roundup (used the pkgsrc
package) and it appears to work fine.

I haven't setup the email tracking yet. Does the DragonFly tracker use an
email address that is subscribed to the dragonfly bugs@ list?

Also, can anyone send me the config.ini that is used for DragonFly's
roundup so I can get some examples? (Remove the database and SMTP
passwords if they are used -- and anything else that might be private.)

  Jeremy C. Reed