moused + modular xorg 'sticking' ?

Chris Turner c.turner at 199technologies.org
Thu Nov 8 16:30:29 PST 2007

Matthew Dillon wrote:

>     Should we start saving and restoring the FP context?  The ucontext
>     structure does have enough space reserved for it.  During the LWP
>     work we expanded the FP save space to 512 bytes.

Aaaight ..

I took a naive look at trying your idea, and my stack-discipline-foo
isn't up to snuff enough to even submit a buggy patch for the time
I have to work on it tonight..

in any case,

I suppose I'll save my notes, sulk away with my tail between my legs,
summarize everything said here into a coherent bug report,
and stick with userland patches for a while :)

"good" to hear others have the problem and there's something to try in
the future - wish I could do more to fix it right now.

Thanks,
- Chris