Development

Dennis Melentyev dennis.melentyev at gmail.com
Sun May 13 08:33:46 PDT 2007

Just my 2 cents...

While any new commiter is very valuable, I hardly can see any point in
any DFLY-specific C++ libs. Thats more of Linux way - creating
non-portable and OS-centric apps.
Even more, I can hardly remember any of DFLY-specific libraries in our OS.
What am I considering as a good idea: check of STL support in GCC 4x
under DFLY. It might be already Ok, but I'd rather have it verified.
Next one: support of WxWidgets, MySQL++, ACE. May be some other
frequently used libraries.
Good luck!