rebuild DragonFly using gcc 4.1

Joerg Sonnenberger joerg at britannica.bec.de
Mon May 7 03:57:36 PDT 2007

On Sat, May 05, 2007 at 10:14:47PM +0200, Erik Wikström wrote:
> For third party application don't follow what's written under Installing
> software, look at http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.cgi/HowToPkgsrc and
> follow the steps under the section Pre-built pkgsrc packages, but use
> the addresses found on
>
> ftp://packages.stura.uni-rostock.de/pkgsrc-current/DragonFly/RELEASE/i386/All
>
> if a package you want can't be found there take a look in
>
> ftp://packages.stura.uni-rostock.de/pkgsrc-current/DragonFly/RELEASE/i386/vulnerable

Note that those packages are no longer updated. The current sets can be
found under
http://www.pkgsrc-box.org/packages/current/DragonFly-1.8/All/
for pkgsrc HEAD and
http://www.pkgsrc-box.org/packages/stable/DragonFly-1.8/All/
for the release branch.

Before starting to mirror those, please contact me off-list.

Joerg