gcc 4.x for DragonFlyBSD

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu May 3 11:11:09 PDT 2007

:FWIW, Preview looks fine though, it runs stable, recompiled all my packages (Apache, MySQL, PHP), even built X.org on it.
:
:--
:Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars at gmail.com>

    Yah, I synchronized the Preview tag before I started all this work.

    The current work on HEAD is changing many major system structures and
    the world will get out of sync with the kernel on each commit.  SYSREF
    is integrated into struct vmspace and now I'm integrating it into
    struct vnode, struct vm_object, and struct mount.

    Needless to say, once I start committing this work a mistake could
    corrupt a filesystem so I am asking people to be ultra careful with
    HEAD for the next few weeks.

					<dillon at backplane.com>