Root password restrictions

Gergo Szakal bastyaelvtars at gmail.com
Sun May 13 18:26:22 PDT 2007

On Sun, 13 May 2007 09:54:45 -0400 (EDT)
"Justin C. Sherrill" <justin at shiningsilence.com> wrote:

> This is from memory, so it may not be accurate: the 2.0 version of the
> installer uses Lua, and has some FreeBSD-ports-oriented stuff in there
> now, since it was being worked on for pfSense.
>
> It's a very slick installer as it is now, so any improvements would
> be great.

OK, I have looked at the sources, it looks like it calls a set of lua files for every operation, and each lua file called may (and usually does) call other lua files. How can I build a test CD with the new installer to see what needs to be fixed? If it all boils down to hacking the lua source, I can help with this, but I definitely need assistance.

--
Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars at gmail.com>
University Of Szeged, HU

/* Please do not CC me with replies, thank you. */