Development

Influenza flu at cfl.rr.com
Fri May 11 21:36:15 PDT 2007

Greetings all,

    I would very much like to contribute to the DragonflyBSD project in any
way possible. I have excellent C++ skills and a strong knowledge base of
data structures. I know that UNIX prefers C code, but hopefully C++ can be
used somewhere. I also have a server (only up rarely, will be 24/7 within a
month) that I could perhaps donate as a mirror or something. I'd love to do
some coding for the project, although the only idea I can think of currently
is making C++ wrappers for DragonflyBSD specific C libraries.
    Basically that's what I have to offer and I would love to help.

Thanks,

Ronald E Dahlgren