problem getting sources using CVS-UP

Gergo Szakal bastyaelvtars at gmail.com
Mon May 7 07:57:54 PDT 2007

On Mon, 7 May 2007 04:40:24 +0000
arnuld <geek.arnuld at gmail.com> wrote:

> Q1: why it is not downloading the source ?

What is the tag? Tags are available at:
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/community/download.shtml

A sample supfile that WORKSFORME(tm):

*default host=chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de
*default base=/usr
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs tag=DragonFly_RELEASE_1_8_Slip
*default delete use-rel-suffix
*default compress

dragonfly-cvs-src

> Q2: i tried this ione too. i FTP-ed and then downloaded the tarball of
> sources to  "/usr/src" which then unpacked to "/usr/src/src/" so i
> moved the tarball to "/usr" and them it unpacked to "/usr/src/". then
> i can make buidlworld". right ?

Yes. By the way it does not really matter where the sources are located as long as you have enough disk space. ;-)

--
Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars at gmail.com>
University Of Szeged, HU

/* Please do not CC me with replies, thank you. */