wiki log of #dragonfly irc channel

Adrian Michael Nida nida at musc.edu
Mon Mar 5 05:27:26 PST 2007

<Snip>
: I recommend using Twisted Python as a framework, which gives you an
: IRC protocol client out of the box, good efficiency, and very neat
: daemon behavior (using twistd, for instance).
<Snip/>

I will take your suggestion about Twisted and look into a rewrite.  Thanks
for pointing it out.

: It's not beautiful but it's also not much work to clean up.
<Snip/>

Just curious what's not beautiful about it?  I appreciate the criticism, but
it would be more beneficial for me to hear what it needs to look like,
rather than hearing it's ugly :-)

Feel free to reply to me directly, if you wish.

Adrian