Who maintains http://opengrok.creo.hu/dragonfly/ ?

Dionysus Blazakis dion.blazakis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 12:44:33 PDT 2007

I've used the LXR site ( http://fxr.watson.org/fxr/source/?v=DFBSD )
for browsing the source.
What does OpenGrok do better?  I saw the OpenGrok feature matrix on
the website, but it wasn't very illuminating.  Was there a compelling
reason to use it?  I'm only asking out of curiosity -- tools for code
understanding tend to interest me and I haven't had a chance to play
with OpenGrok much.
-- Dion

On 6/3/07, Justin C. Sherrill <justin at shiningsilence.com> wrote:
On Sun, June 3, 2007 6:18 pm, Hasso Tepper wrote:
> Opengrok is really nice thing to have, but in current state it's
> unusable. It seems that all directories created after the day long
> time ago are missing - for example sys/cpu and sys/platform.
Csaba Henk <csaba.henk at creo.hu>, if I remember correctly.  I haven't heard
anything from Csaba in a while - Csaba, you reading the lists?