1.10 release will be mid-July tentatively.

Hasso Tepper hasso at estpak.ee
Tue Jul 3 12:52:00 PDT 2007

Matthew Dillon wrote:
>     The 1.10 release will be around July 15-20ish.  Try to restrict
>     activities in HEAD mainly to bug fixes, necessary package updates,
>     etc until we branch.

I just committed the last piece of usb_port.h macros removal cleanup to
the USB code. Unfortunately I will be away from home next weeks
travelling around the Europe and enjoying my holidays. So, if it turns
out that I broke something in progress, I can't take care of fixing it
myself, sorry ;).

About release number I have one concern though. A lot of code I have
written during last year checks for __DragonFly_version >= 190000. It
would be nice to see it working after 1.10 release as well ;).

--
Hasso Tepper