1.10 release will be mid-July tentatively.

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Tue Jul 3 11:04:12 PDT 2007

Matthew Dillon wrote:
>     The 1.10 release will be around July 15-20ish.  Try to restrict
>     activities in HEAD mainly to bug fixes, necessary package updates,
>     etc until we branch.

I'm working on the installer to get the new lua version integrated.  I hope to finish this the next days.  After that we will have to test it and adjust the code (just some lua scripts) for the new dragonfly disklabel stuff.

Matt, is there still some strange issue with disklabel -r and without -r?  I have to try when I get home, but last time there was something backward.

cheers
  simon