pkgsrc bulk build results

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Tue Jul 31 16:08:29 PDT 2007

hey,

i finally finished the pkgsrc bulk build for 1.10 and these are the results:

http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/~corecode/unsorted/bulkbuild/20070726.2220/meta/report.html

There is quite some breakage, please go down the list and check if you can fix an issue for the package you'd like to be available as binary package.  The fixes can be on the DragonFly side (broken interface, bad declaration, whatever) or on the pkgsrc side.  However please do not contact me for pkgsrc patches, I don't have time and I can't commit them.

I'll upload the packages soon.

Thanks for your attention.
 simon