Dragonfly wall's

Leonardo Baldelli leitoox at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 19:30:05 PDT 2007

On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 22:03:37 -0400, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
> On Mon, July 9, 2007 8:42 pm, Leonardo Baldelli wrote:
>> Hola users de dragonfly , hice un par de wallpeapers espero que les
>> guste.
>> link http://leitox.com.ar/dragonfly.art/
>> Adios.
>>
>> [translation]
>> Hello users of dragonfly, I made a pair of wallpeapers I hope that they
>> like.
>> link http://leitox.com.ar/dragonfly.art/
>> bye.
>> [/translation]

> I don't mean to be difficult about this, but I have a question: is the
> photograph used in the public domain?  And is OK for us to place these on
> the website?

dragonfly1 -lic:gpl v3
h**p://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/DragonFly2?content=31360

dragonfly2 - lic : gpl v3
h**p://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Dragonfly?content=44032

dragonfly3 - lic : gpl v3
h**p://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Dragonfly?content=44032

dragonfly4 - lic : free for all
h**p://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Dragonfly?content=58447

dragonfly5 to dragonfly8 - lic : free for all  {by me}

and the logo is of the walls is to banner of the official page,
modified so that between good in the walls, i dont know the lic of the
logo.
no problem with the walls, is for all
sorry my english suck's
bye.