Journals and jscan

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Wed Jan 24 07:28:22 PST 2007

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 14:29:02 +0000
"Steve O'Hara-Smith" <steve at sohara.org> wrote:

> 	Unfortunately it's not enough to make the mirror work - something
> seems to be astray in jscan - I'll look into that next.

	The -D option is not yet implemented (nothing in dump_mirror.c
looks at ss.ss_mirror_directory) so the files weren't appearing where I
thought they should - but they are appearing :)

	I guess a chdir (ss->ss_mirror_directory) at the top of dump_mirror
would do the job nicely, but there should probably be a sanity check
somewhere shortly after the argument parsing to make sure it exists.

	If you agree I'll work up a patch.