Oops..partitioning error

Huub v.niekerk at hccnet.nl
Wed Jan 3 06:53:12 PST 2007

cvsup -g -L 2 /usr/share/examples/cvsup/DragonFly-release1_6-supfile

If that file's not there, use one of the other DragonFly ones, but make
sure the release line says this:
*default release=cvs tag=DragonFly_RELEASE_1_6_Slip

This will bring the most recent version of 1.6 source code down to
/usr/src.  There will be a /usr/src/UPDATING file which will contain,
among other things, instructions on how to rebuild your system with the
new source code.  Look for "Upgrading DragonFly on an existing DragonFly
system."  It talks about a KERNCONF file; you can leave that option out
for now, if you want, and it will build a generic kernel.
The Handbook also talks about this at great length:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~justin/handbook/

Thanks. I had read that, but I didn't realize that was the only to get
an update release.