Journals and jscan

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Tue Jan 16 03:26:12 PST 2007

	Hi,

	I have at last got two DragonFly boxes up and it seems like a good
idea to get some data security with jscan based mirrors. The only thing is
the man pages say that most of the features are unimplemented but don't
give any idea how much actually is implemented. So the quick question
before I drive myself crazy trying things and wondering if I've screwed up
is - is there enough implemented to manage mirrors of selected filesystems
across my LAN ?