Request for swapcontext and getcontext to be ported to our libc

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Jan 12 22:52:40 PST 2007

:
:So is the current context code going into cvs HEAD or whats happening?
:
:Petr

    I'm going to let the discussion continue for another day or two but
    I will note that Matt is the person doing the work so it depends on
    how much time he has available to do the libc version prior to the
    release (assuming he agrees with the assessment that it is better to
    do the libc version for the release then the syscall version).