Request for swapcontext and getcontext to be ported to our libc

Petr Janda elekktretterr at exemail.com.au
Sat Jan 6 18:23:31 PST 2007

Matt Emmerton wrote:
Just letting you know that mtasker now compiles after
buildworld/installworld.

I assume the "mt" test program runs correctly?  I should output an
alternating stream of "a" or "b" characters.  You can terminate with ^C.

Yes, thats what is on the screen.

Though, wip/powerdns-recusor doesnt compile yet
(a new error), not mtasker related.
If someone could please take a look at it, I would be very happy.

I'm looking into it.  After the error you cite is fixed, there are many
more, and I will have to work with the pkgsrc and PowerDNS folks to get them
fixed.
--
Matt Emmerton

You're the man! If you can do all that for me and youre still
interested, in a couple of months id like to port NSS into DragonFly (of
course thats a longer job, which means more money towards your way too)

Cheers,

Petr