Plans for 1.8+ (2.0?)

Gergo Szakal bastyaelvtars at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 16:20:03 PST 2007

Besides the finalization of vkernel, what else can we expect into 2.0? There are many long-awaited (not only by me) features and additions:
- ZFS
- updated installer: fixed web based installation etc.
- updated PF
- getting the network stack (and others) out of the BGL
- AMD64 port.

Note that this is not meant to be demanding at all, I am just interested, because there is no clear roadmap. I just would like to see the developers' plans.

And don't forget: I am here to test. ;-)

--
Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars at gmail.com>
University Of Szeged, HU

/* Please do not CC me with replies, thank you. */