3D Radeon 9600SE

TP Reitzel tpreitzel at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 28 23:47:45 PST 2007

As a new user of BSD, I'm a bit confused about enabling 3D acceleration
on XOrg's 6.9.0. I'm using a K8M800 chipset with an VT8237R Southbridge.
Does
DragonFly's agp driver support this chipset? Also, when will modular XOrg be
available
on pkgsrc? I realize that work has been ongoing for sometime, nearly a
year?  I'm using a recent CVS pull of DragonFly with the generic kernel. TIA
for constructive comments on enabling 3D for my Radeon 9600SE, AGP 8x,
card.

http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline