Not receiving mailing lists

Bryan Berch dfbsd at winbeam.com
Mon Feb 26 17:28:50 PST 2007

Matthew Dillon wrote:
:
:For the last 2 days I have not received any mail from the mailing
:lists.  Is there a problem or is it on my end?
:
:Bryan

    I took a look at the mail logs.  It looks like your mail gateway was
    down for three days.  The error counter wasn't supposed to disable
    the address but it looks like it did, so I reset it.
					<dillon at backplane.com>

Feb 23 00:52:48 crater sendmail[91334]: l1N8o6ga091309: to=<dfbsd at winbeam.com>,
delay=00:02:36, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=esmtp, pri=603478, relay=smtp-gateway.wi
nbeam.com. [64.84.97.70], dsn=4.0.0, stat=Deferred: Connection refused by smtp-g
ateway.winbeam.com.

Thanks.  Receiving them now.

Bryan