security issues and DragonFly

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Feb 9 14:08:15 PST 2007

:I couldn't find a DragonFly webpage that discussed security issues.
:
:I found a webpage that says: yes, DragonFly is ready for production and a
:webpage that provides email address for reporting non-disclosable security
:issues.
:
:Is there a security webpage I overlooked?
:
:Should just the bug tracking system be used? I think that may make it
:difficult for weeding out the security specific issues. But nevertheless a
:good place to also report security bugs.
:
:Okay if I just start a "security" page under wiki.dragonflybsd.org?
:Basically it can list known issues and steps on how to report security
:issues. And also note if someone is working on it or not.
:
:As for the security-officer -- is there a private source that tracks the
:issues reported there too?
:
:  Jeremy C. Reed
:
:p.s. I am editing BSD admin study guide that provides details for three
:other BSDs and I need to mention DragonFly also.

    It's a very good idea, please do.

					<dillon at backplane.com>