vkernel migration

Dave Hayes dave at jetcafe.org
Thu Feb 1 15:50:44 PST 2007

Dmitri Nikulin <dnikulin at gmail.com> writes:
> What? "Opening this e-mail is acceptance of the terms specified in
> this e-mail"?

Not exactly, according to what I read. Nevertheless it's pretty
unenforcable, for the same reasons you can't stop spam.

> A great example is already in DragonFly - process checkpointing. I
> don't even know how it works as well as it does.

Has this been coupled with the new vkernel mods yet? In other words,
could I build a checkpointable kernel and then pause it, put it away
for a month, and come back to it? ( Pardon me if I'm sounding naive
here. :) )
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave at jetcafe.org

"We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not
enough to make us love one another."
                                      --Jonathan Swift