"New" DragonFly user

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Mon Aug 27 14:43:54 PDT 2007

Andre LeClaire wrote:
The only problem I've experienced is that the floppy drive is no longer
recognized. It's configured in the kernel, but I get "fdc0: cannot
reserve I/O port range" in dmesg. I know floppies are antique, but it
would be nice if I could get it to work again. Can anybody give any clues?
Not that I have a solution, but just to add another data point:  are you using ACPI?  what happens if you don't/do?  Could you please post a verbose dmesg, i.e. boot -v at loader?

Thanks
 simon