RealTek 8168B/8111B, new revision (ISO-request)

Dennis den Brok d.den.brok at uni-bonn.de
Sat Aug 11 10:05:16 PDT 2007

Am 11.08.2007, 13:45 Uhr, schrieb Sepherosa Ziehau <sepherosa at gmail.com>:

Ah, thanks.  I think the byte swapping in multi hash setting up is
critical to make things work, so please test following patch:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~sephe/re_pcie_multi.diff
Sorry, the DF installer does not play well with my USB-HDs, so it'll take
me a while until I'll be able to test your patch by compiling a kernel
myself. If anyone could provide me with an ISO containing the patch, I'll
be happy to test it ASAP. Thanks so far, Sepherosa, for the patch!

--
Dennis den Brok